The Internet of Things(IoT) is transforming our physical world into a complex and dynamic system of connected devices on an unprecedented scale.
Advances in technology are making possible a more widespread adoption of IoT, from pill-shaped micro-cameras that can pinpoint thousands of images within the body, to smart sensors that can assess crop conditions on a farm, to the smart home devices that are becoming increasingly popular. But what are the building blocks of IoT? And what are the underlying technologies that drive the IoT revolution?
This course delivers an overview of exciting and relevant technical areas essential to professionals in the IoT industry with hands-on exercises.
- The architecture of the Internet of Things
- IoT components, devices, hardware and software requirements
- Various layers of IoT infrastructure
- IoT embedded systems and micro-controllers
- Working with Big Data and deploying Data Analytics
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi interface for IoT
- USB, HDMI and Ethernet protocols of IoT communication
- Controlling physical IoT devices like switches, motors, and sensors
- Programming for IoT components and systems
- IoT support, security, testing, compliance and data management