This course is designed for learners seeking to gain or expand their knowledge in the area of Data Science. Participants will receive the basic training in effective data analytic approaches accompanying the growing discipline of Data Science without any programming requirements such as Python or R. Machine Learning methods will be presented by utilizing the KNIME Analytics Platform to discover patterns and relationships in data. Predicting future trends and behaviors allows for proactive, data-driven decisions. During the class learners will acquire new skills to apply predictive algorithms to real data, evaluate, validate and interpret the results without any pre requisites for any kind of programming.
- Introduction to Data Science and Big Data
- Introduction to KNIME Analytics Platform
- Importing Data
- Data Manipulation and Aggregation
- Data Visualization
- Data Mining
Who should take this course?
- If you use a lot of MS Excel and want to take your skills to the next level
- Anyone who struggle to write code for automation
- Anyone who is completely new to KNIME
- Users who are looking for quick shortcuts, tips & tricks of KNIME
- Anyone into Data Management, analysis, machine learning, and AI
- Experienced data scientists and business analysts migrating from other tools